By Richard J. Pankhurst
Read or Download Biological identification: The principles and practice of identification methods in biology PDF
Best biology books
The steroid or nuclear receptor superfamily is a crucial workforce of transcription elements that's studied by means of a wide and sundry variety of simple and scientific researchers. This e-book offers those researchers a useful consultant to take action and is a needs to for all pros in biomedicine.
The booklet goals at synthesizing our present wisdom of Acipenser sturio and its administration. This species, essentially the most common sturgeon species everywhere Western Europe starting from the Black Sea to the Baltic, is now at the verge of extinction. significant features of its biology and administration, together with mismanagement, are supplied in a old viewpoint.
- Target Discovery and Validation Reviews and Protocols, Vol 2: Emerging Molecular Targets and Treatment Options (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 361)
- Biology of Earthworms
- Protein Sequencing Protocols 2nd Edition (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 211)
- Pigment Cell Biology. Proceedings of the Fourth Conference on the Biology of Normal and Atypical Pigment Cell Growth
- Nitric Oxide Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 100)
- Telomeres and Telomerase: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 191)
Additional info for Biological identification: The principles and practice of identification methods in biology
Sun X, Anderson CJ. Production and application of copper-64 radiopharmaceuticals. Methods Enzymol 2004; 386:237– 261. Banerjee S, Pillai MRA, Ramamoorthy N. Evolution of Tc-99m in diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals. Semin Nucl Med 2001; 31:260 – 277. Mahmood A, Jones AG. Technetium radiopharmaceuticals. In: Welch MJ, Redvanly CS, eds. Handbook of Radiopharmaceuticals: Radiochemistry and Applications. Chichester: Wiley, 2003:323– 362. Bigott HM, Welch MJ. Technetium-94m-sestamibi. Preparation and quality control for human use.
54. 27 Jager PL, Vaalburg W, Pruim J, de Vries EG, Langen KJ, Piers DA. Radiolabeled amino acids: basic aspects and clinical applications in oncology. J Nucl Med 2001; 42:432– 445. Kubota K, Matsuzawa T, Fujiwara T, Sato T, Tada M, Ido T, Ishiwata K. Differential diagnosis of AH109A tumor and inflammation by radioscintigraphy with L -[methyl-11C]-methionine. Jpn J Cancer Res 1989; 80:778– 782. Chung JK, Kim YK, Kim S, Lee YJ, Paek S, Yeo JS, Jeong JM, Lee DS, Jung HW, Lee MC. Usefulness of 11C-methionine PET evaluation of brain lesions that are hypoor isometabolic on 18F-FDG PET.
Acta Neurochir Suppl (Wien) 1996; 65:108 – 111. Hoffmann M, Kletter K, Becherer A, Jager U, Chott A, Raderer M. 18FFluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (18F-FDG-PET) for staging and follow-up of marginal zone B-cell lymphoma. Oncology 2003; 64: 336 – 340. Sasaki M, Sugio K, Kuwabara Y, Koga H, Nakagawa M, Chen T, Kaneko K, Hayashi K, Shioyama Y, Sakai S, Honda H. Alteration of tumor suppressor genes (Rb, p16, p27 and p53) and an increased FDG uptake in lung cancer. Ann Nucl Med 2003; 17:189 –196.
Biological identification: The principles and practice of identification methods in biology by Richard J. Pankhurst