By Abello T.P.
Read or Download Absorption of Ultra-Sonic Waves by Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide PDF
Similar physical chemistry books
The price of the serious temperature (Tc), under which the thermal explosion of a chemical can't ensue, is essential to avoid this sort of chemical from exploding. so one can make sure the Tc it has thus far been essential to degree the worth in explosion experiments. as a result of inherent risks, simply few Tc values can be found at the moment.
Content material: Polymeric reagents and catalysts: an outline / Warren T. Ford -- Soluble polymer-bound reagents and catalysts / David E. Bergbreiter -- Catalysis with a perfluorinated ion-exchange polymer / F. J. Waller -- The position of substrate delivery in catalyst task / John G. Ekerdt -- balance of polymer-supported transition steel catalysts / Philip E.
Multidimensional Liquid Chromatography (MDLC) is crucial separation strategy for examining awfully complicated samples in a single step. This authoritative reference offers a couple of contemporary contributions that aid outline the present artwork and technology of MDLC. subject matters coated comprise instrumentation, conception, tools improvement, and purposes of MDLC within the lifestyles sciences and in commercial chemistry.
- Analytical Mechanics: Solutions to Problems in Classical Physics
- Physical Sciences: Notable Research and Discoveries (Frontiers of Science)
- The foundations of physical organic chemistry : fifty years of the James Flack Norris Award
- Adhesion Aspects of Thin Films
Extra resources for Absorption of Ultra-Sonic Waves by Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide
Bajpai AK (1997) Interface behaviour of ionic polymers, Prog Polym Sci, 22(3), 523–564. 50. Fowkes FM (1963) Additivity of intermolecular forces at interfaces. I. Determination of the contribution to surface and interfacial tensions of dispersion forces in various liquids, J Phys Chem, 67(12), 2538–2541. © 2016 by Taylor & Francis Group, LLC 47 48 Lotus Leaf Effect: Micro- and Nanostructures 51. Huang X, Lim T-T (2006) Performance and mechanism of a hydrophobic– oleophilic kapok filter for oil/water separation, Desalination, 190(1–3), 295–307.
When temperature is below LCST, water penetrates through the mesh and is collected in the bottle, while the oil will be collected when temperature is higher than LCST. In addition, the BCP of PMMA-b-PNIPAAm-coated mesh gives good separation ability after 10 times oil/water separation. On the other hand, this kind of temperature controllable dual oil/water separation system can be easily fabricated by direct casting of the BCP of PMMA-b-PNIPAAm on industrial steel mesh. This work offers promising applications in oil/water separation, micro-/nanofluidic devices.
60. Yuan J, Liu X, Akbulut O, et al. (2008) Superwetting nanowire membranes for selective absorption, Nat Nanotechnol, 3(6), 332–336. 61. Zhang Y, Wei S, Liu F, et al. (2009) Superhydrophobic nanoporous polymers as efficient adsorbents for organic compounds, Nano Today, 4(2), 135–142. 62. Ono T, Sugimoto T, Shinkai S, Sada K (2007) Lipophilic polyelectrolyte gels as super-absorbent polymers for nonpolar organic solvents, Nat Mater, 6(6), 429–433. 63. Sonmez HB, Wudl F (2005) Cross-linked poly(orthocarbonate)s as organic solvent sorbents, Macromolecules, 38(5), 1623–1626.
Absorption of Ultra-Sonic Waves by Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide by Abello T.P.